The reason for sale is that a new line has just been installed with a higher capacity.
The seller is keeping this line operational until end of March 2015 – as per today’s plans – as a back-up if there in case something wrong with the new line.
The second, identical line as this one which is now for sale, has been sold last year.
This line is in exceptionally good used condition, as you can see on the pictures. It is running for a couple of days every week and one of the most reliable installed lines in this plant.
This is a complete line from A to Z starting from the blowmolder and ending at the palletizer. Important: they were running 330 and 500 ml bottles on this line and the tray pack and film wrapper (can be operated separately from each other) are only good for these two sizes. Whenever they filled 1000 and 1500 ml bottles these were transported with a special conveyor system to another part of the plant where end of line packing for large bottles are located. Additional packers & shrinkers for 1000 and 1500 ml bottles are not available with this line!
- Tetra Pak blowmoulding machine, type Dynablow DBX-6, year of make 1998
- Tetra Alblend blending section, year of make 1998
- Tetra Therm Aseptic Drink pasteurizer, year of make 1998
- Tetra ALCIP100 CIP unit, year of make 1998
- Tetra Plast LFA8 aspetic filling machine, linear with built-in aseptic chamber, year of make 1998. Warming 100° centigrade. Sterilization by means of hydrogen peroxide sterilizing solution. Sealing of bottles via roll-fed foil lamination, heat-sealed onto each bottle, finished and die-cut
- Zalkin rotary capper CA4-320 NG, for 38 mm injection-moulded polypropylene closures, year of make 1998
- Berchi conveyors for bottles and trays
- Krones labeler CANMATIC, 10 heads, precut wraparound labels, year of make 1986
- Tray and shrink wrapper, SMI AF432 BV, year of make 1998
- Handle applicator, Twin Pack (MGEL), year of make 1998
- Palettizer Berchi, year of make 1998
- Stretch wrapper Robopac, year of make 1998
Available, all spare parts which the seller has in stock are part of the delivery
A good used condition complete line which is not too complicated to handle. Perfect for a Start-Up, who later like to expand.
Click here to see videos for this PET processing and filling line!